Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
29 October 2009
- Mike Seaton
- Paul Biondich
- Win Ribeka
- Zeeshan Rajput
- Discretely define what determines that something becomes part of core OpenMRS.
- Puntable Agenda Refactor the program and workflow to person from patient.
- LogicCache is not accessible. Datasource can't access the LogicCache
- Example: Getting a birthdate token, only put cache of the birthdate. When we ask for Age, the cache will miss and query the database again
- My take on this is: the key involve LogicCriteria. So, the LogicCache will be LogicCriteria specific.
- Locale problem with logic service. Evaluating on other language will render the English token unusable.
- Not allowing registering concept that have multiple name as a token in logic service
- Allow search for Concept to be configurable in term of on what locale the Concept will be returned. The user might wants to search on French locale or English locale.