Child pages
  • 2009-08-20 Developers Conference Call
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

20 August 2009

In Attendance

  • You
    <!--
  • Mike Seaton
  • Ben Wolfe
    -->
  • Paul Biondich
  • Darius Jazayeri
  • Burke Mamlin
  • Zeshan Rajput
  • Win Ribeka
  • Brian McKown
  • Ben (static in the background at the airport) Wolfe

Agenda

  • Darius will lead a discussion on proposed changes to user, person, and patient
  • Darius and Mike will describe the user management functionality in PIHEMR1.0 and how we should evolve in that direction for OpenMRS
  • Discuss localization of internal data options (http://dev.openmrs.org/ticket/372) -Ben

Minutes

  • Sync hackathon in Boston
    • Ben and Maros arriving in Boston. Darius and Mike are in Boston working on it.
    • Module is created doesn't run yet. Will work on that this week.
  • Punting Discussion of internal data options to next week (http://dev.openmrs.org/ticket/372).
  • Darius created module so anonymous users can request an account.
    • Burke says left best as a module... maybe a core module... but always a module.
  • Darius created Module Creator's Cheat Sheet
    • Push user to create Unit test first.
      • Either module wizard opens first at empty JUnit test
      • Or module wizard automatically populates and recognizes @should annotations
      • Burke says the idea should be to incentivize instead of enforce.
      • Maybe a step in the wizard to add a service or bean or functionality and make part of the automated process the creation of a unit test.
      • Wizard that answers questions and builds functionality with unit test.
      • Can we add resources to the module wizard?
        • Intro ticket? TODO: Darius please create a ticket for this.
        • Ben says first step is to find previous wizard related tickets and un-assign those that are not being worked on
  • Ben's plane leaves at... Ben? ... Ben?
    • Free wifi at airport is not working. (sad)
  • Testing OpenMRS 1.5RC
    • Passed updating on AMRS database.
    • TODO: Rudimentary testing for alpha on 1.5RC
    • Testing on implementations with modules.
    • TODO: Ben contact James Arbaugh to get his perspective on 1.5RC readiness.

Okay.. See you in Cyberspa(click, zzzzzzzzzz).

Brian thinks the next OpenMRS T-Shirts should have
the new logo on the front
and @should createUnitTests on the back

Ben likes that idea