23 July 2009
- Burke Mamlin
- Paul Biondich
- Mike Seaton
- Ben Wolfe
- Brian McKown
- Zeshan Rajput
- Win Ribeka
- Darius Jazayeri
- Justin Miranda
- Planning IRC Town Hall for GSoC?
- Sync Hackathon in late August.
- Deciding what to put on the agenda for today's meeting.
- Justin announced new developer in Sri Lanka offering to help with UI redesign.
- Planning IRC Town Hall for GSoC and OpenMRS Internship Program?
- Interns can interact as group to share what they've worked on so far.
- A showcase of projects should be necessary to get feedback on projects.
- Objective is more than getting projects done, it's for students to be involved in open source project.
- Reviewing OpenMRS 1.5 RC lab
- HtmlFormentry and FormEntry are included.
- Forms tab on patient dashboard was removed and replaced with an "Enter Form" button under the Encounters tab.
- AMPATH needs a data entry interface... our opinion is continue to use Forms tab.
- LEMMA: We should not make any significant changed to the UI without discussing it first.
- We could make a configuration option to display/hide the forms tab.
- Or "FormEntry" tab in core openmrs that can be optionally displayed and that supports any module that wants to add forms related items under the tab.
- We should also allow viewing Observations independent of viewing an Encounter.
- Separating Encounter from Forms is on Road Map
- Under Encounters Tab - Edit and View buttons can be overridden to provide different functionality.
- However, behaviors launched by icons should be consistent with the icon. Should use different icons for different behaviors or keep the actions consistent among encounters on the page.
- Instead of some icons under View replacing the page and other icons launching a pop-up window, we could consistently use a modal pop-up that grays out the background.
- Would be good to review a long, complex form on lab5.
- If we decide to use modal pop-up, it is preferable that the ESCAPE key backs out of the modal interface.
- AMPATH: only about 1% of Encounters get edited.
- Status of Logic Branch?
- Needs Code Review.
- Deprecate logic that is already in core OpenMRS yes/no? Or move that into a module?
- TODO: Schedule a high-level Code Review of logic and move code into trunk.
- TODO's before 1.5 release:
- Bring back the Form tab on Patient Dashboard.
- Remove Edit button under Encounter tab and put it on the page shown by the View button.
- Use modal pop-up for action after clicking on an encounter under the Encounter tab.
- Clean up version 1.4 critical tickets
- Burke does stand up comedy while sitting down.