Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
25 June 2009
- Mike Seaton
- Ben Wolfe
- Burke Mamlin
- Paul Biondich
- Justin Miranda
- Brian McKown
- Nyoman Ribeka
- Sync Updates
- 1.5 beta 2 release - Ben
- AMPATH upgrades from 1.3 to 1.4.4
- Sync updates
- Last step is still getting sync turned into a module
- Still waiting on Maros or Darius to decide if sync-->module is good for a hackathon. (see 2009-06-18_Developers_Conference_Call)
- Maros is free for all of July. If he is going to Boston, we should have the hackathon after he's there for a week and can prepare for the hackathon.
- Devs can fly in for a day or two to then hack.
- TODO: Darius/Maros/Ben have a plan for a tentative when/where.
- (and testing is of course a step in there as well)
- 1.5 Beta 2
- There were more bugs in the 1.5 beta than we would have liked, so we are going to release 1.5 beta 2 instead of 1.5 RC. (no oppositions were raised)
- AMPATH's upgrade
- The upgrade from 1.3. to 1.4.4 was mostly very smooth.
- The only thing that broke were the checkboxes on complex infopath forms
- This was caused because now the hl7 is sent as 123^PRIMARY NAME^99DCT^456^SELECTED NAME^99DCT - 123 is concept_id, 456 is concept_name_id of the concept that was actually selected. There is a mismatch in schema now, so checkboxes are not matching up.
- The concept_name_id triplet could be changed to 456^SELECTED NAME^99NAM (NAM would mean concept_name_id for us) or to 123^PRIMARY NAME^99DCT^456^SELECTED NAME^99NAM
- 123^PRIMARY NAME^99DCT^456^SELECTED NAME^99NAM is going to be the solution.
- The hl7 orur01 parser needs to start looking at the 99DCT/99NAM comparison
- TODO Ben: create ticket this
- TODO: Brian to email impl list and explain bug with concept answers on the taskpane
- TODO: Brian to remove the possible answers manually from the XSN files so that he taskpane can be used again
- TODO: Burke to look into using regex for the answers intead of fixed strings for answers (this will allow for all kinds of names) (and create ticket)
- TODO: Brian to make ticket about the sextuplet having the "selected" name in both triplets instead of only the primary name in the left triplet
- Ticket 1164 is a bug with checkboxes.
- TODO: Brian to look into the solution Chase found for this