14 May 2009
- Darius Jazayeri
- Ben Wolfe
- Burke Mamlin
- Mike Seaton
- Hamish Fraser
- Paul Biondich
- Win Ribeka
- Justin Miranda
- Is the Hibernate modification done in archive:ticket #725 a good idea?
- Discuss refactoring User-Person-Patient relationship (bring up issues from code review)
- Sync updates
- Quick discussion about JUnit Test-a-Thon
- Darius sent a proposal to the dev list change the person/patient/user (link)
- Burke: hl7 rim only has Person and then roles for whether they are a patient/user at a given institution
- Change User to UserCredential? Change User to not extend Person?
- The user/patient/person remodel needs to be fast-tracked for 1.6
- For 1.5:
- TODO: Ben We back out the change to hibernate.
- TODO: Ben We don't allow patients to become users and users to become patients in the addition screens. Only display users+persons for creating users.
- TODO: Darius to create utility to show how many users are also patients and potentially a way to fix it.
- For 1.6:
- change the person/patient/user mapping and objects
- Modifications to core jars needs to be discussed on the mailing list
- TODO: Darius to create ticket to lock out datatypes other than N/A for set concepts
- sync next steps
- tighten up module framework so that a
- make sync a module
- junit testathon
- Start time is noon on Sat.
- How to hand out prizes?
- RG to give PIH money? Hamish to look into options