Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
16 April 2009
- Mike Seaton
- Ben Wolfe
- Brian McKown
- Darius Jazayeri
- Burke Mamlin
- Paul Biondich
- Sam Mbugua
- Google Summer of Code
- Will announce accepted applicants on Monday
- Will need to prepare students to be ready to start
- IRC meeting with students?
- Basics of OpenMRS for new students
- Discussion of Metadata
- Concept_description void or retire?
- Does not implement OpenMRS metadata - is a child of metadata.
- Could void because it's not attributable to Patient Data.
- Technically should probably retire?
- Implement an OpenMRS Object or ... ?
- It is convenient for all OpenMRS metadata to have getName()
- Is Field_answer metadata? No... it's more of a mapping table...not needed to keep around.
- Should void it (Burke). Ben says we should retire it?
- FieldAnswer implements OpenmrsObject?
- If we need to longitudinally collect the data.
- ConceptAnswer and FieldAnswer are not metatadata because there is no reason to store the data longitudinally.
- Actually stored or referenced in patient data.
- Needs to have name and description properties.
- All metadata will have a UUID.
- Every Service should have a "save" method.
- ConceptAnswer - Not metadata
- User - Is Data (not metadata).
- NOT OpenmrsMetadata (should not get 'retired'):
- IS OpenmrsMetadata (will get 'retired')
- Argument to be metadata is that provider is to encounter as location is to encounter.
- Are there other classes that we want to be metadata that have no business having a name or description?
- TODO: Look through remaining Objects and decide whether they should be Data or Metadata.
- Who can do this? Asignee of archive:TRAC-1388, joutsource?
- Mike has good idea to have an OpenMRS Object that has a name and description. Extend the Object.
- OpenmrsData - clinical information
- OpenmrsMetadata - (see metadata)
- RetirableMetadata - OpenmrsMetadata that has a name and description
- TODO: Call what we consider metadata as "OpenmrsMetadata"
- SearchKeyLogging module can log
- Right now if you set logging on "info", every save() method gets logged.
- Should have log entry for every time a Concept is saved. Should also log get() methods to watch who looked at what clinical data.
- TODO: Ben will make this a ticket for the logging module.
- Auditable (OpenmrsMetadata should be Auditable)
- Date Created
- Date Changed