Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
12 March 2009
- Justin Miranda
- Ben Wolfe
- Sam Mbugua
- Hamish Fraser
- Darius Jazayeri
- Mike Seaton
- Paul Biondich
- Burke Mamlin
- Brian McKown
- Dave Thomas
- Saptarshi Purkayastha
- GSoC Updates
- Returning GSoC students?
- Projects page
- Other internship groups?
- Mobile / Android updates
- TODO Burke/Paul will be working on the app today/tomrrow.
- TODO (all) Go to Projects and add ideas to the discussions page.
- We have about 12 mentors right now.
- Return GSoC Students?
- Past students are welcome to apply. All applicants are judged on what we know about them. Tickets done, past projects, etc all go into that.
- Projects page
- TODO: (unassigned) send note to impl/dev list to put their ideas for projects on Talk__Projects.
- TODO: Paul: Move claimed projects to a new wiki page
- TODO: give easier template for people to add a new projects
- Other internship programs?
- Rwanda Training?
- Mobile / Android
- AMPATH brought on Sam Mbugua to work on mobile
- Sam, Yaw, and one other person are working on building up android-rosa on top of javarosa/openrosa for android devices
- The OpenMRS Wikipedia page has been updated archive:OpenMRS
- OpenMRS TRACNet integration (Design Page)
- Dimagi will be working on ixf integration for tracnet
- Conference call on Monday
- IXF will work the same as the DHIS ixf integration
- Create an IXF to java object api (like HAPI for hl7) Perhaps IAPI?
- IXF: defines hierarchy of locations, levels of admin units, list of relevent time periods, defines indicators