18 December 2008
- Darius Jazayeri
- Justin Miranda
- Ben Wolfe
- Burke Mamlin
- Mike Seaton
- Brian McKown
- Martin Were
- Jeff Rafter
- Hamish Fraser
- Paul Biondich
- Release version 1.3.3 with the cohort column fix (any other fixes?) -Ben/Darius
- We should release bug fixes as soon as possible after it has been reported/found/backported/fixed.
- The plan for the future: Every two weeks, if something(s) has been backported to that branch, a release should happen.
- This is predicated on us having a release manager and/or packaging a release comes for free.
- Any blocker bugs should be released immediately.
- Ben will release 1.3.3 and document the process so that the joy of releasing can be shared in the future.