Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
11 December 2008
- Paul Biondich
- Brian McKown
- Justin Miranda
- Mike Seaton
- Martin Were
- Ben Wolfe
- Jeff Rafter
- Hamish Fraser
- Darius Jazayeri
- Add quartz scheduler integration to the Road Map for near future implementation
- will require investigation
- quartz adds a number of tables to the data model (so it's somewhat invasive, should be called bamboo)
- module integration is possible, but i've heard groans from people when i say that, so it might be best to integrate into core
- Considerations for putting quartz on the Road Map
- Prefer to use table name prefixed with 'scheduler_' rather than 'quartz_'
- Can be used for technical as well as real-world features.
- By definition needs to go into 1.6
- Since this is not necessarily urgent feature we could be sure to submit this through the design, build, test phases.
- Should not be placed on Road Map until we have a sense of the resources it will take.
- We could put it on the "someday" or "wishlist" section of Road Map.
- We could vote on upcoming feature priorities such as Gallery.
- Justin is crying.
- No, he's in a cybercafe and there is a child crying in the background.
- Will add quartz to the Developers Conference Call Agenda for some time in January.
- Darius and Hamish show up in person to Regenstrief.
- Eh, meeting adjourned.