Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
16 October 2008
- Hamish Fraser
- Mike Seaton
- Justin Miranda
- Ben Wolfe
- Brian McKown
- Burke Mamlin
- Darius Jazayeri
- Tammy Dugan
- Andreas Kolleger
- Nyoman (Win) Ribeka
- Saptarshi Purkayastha
- Paul Biondich
- Martin Were
- Dave Thomas
- Andreas to give high level walk-through of changes in core code from the concept_name_tag merge.
- Update on new website(s) – svn, dev, Verio hosting options
- Logic-a-thon planning
- Time-permitting, can we discuss the pros/cons of having an OpenMRS bug-tracking module?
- Website update from Justin
- Started the migration on Tuesday but wasn't able to log on due to a site wide problem with the OSU servers
- Would be nice to get description of OSU backup procedures (backup vm completely?)
- Burke installed Confluence on VM3 but not ready yet.
- Want it to have single-sign-on.
- Atlassian has hooks for subversion/trac. Maybe not forum.
- None of us have extensive experience setting up LDAP server.
- Want Fish-eye, etc.
- Logic-a-thon Planning
- Will check again with Sandy about plane tickets to Indy.
- Darius, Justin, Mike will come to Indy. Dave has Peru trip planned.
- Reviewing Tammy's logic-todo.doc distributed on developers' list.
- Discussed "asOf" operator: sets the index date.
- Discussed logic service cache.
- Tammy will review/comment on ehcache jar in OpenMRS, its effectiveness and possible alternatives if necessary.
- Importance of deciding optimization strategy now instead of optimizing later.
- Categorize and prioritize Tammy's list
- Which items will we work on in logic hack-a-thon.
- Which items can be a ticket.
- Which items other people can work on.
- Logic-a-thon will focus on coding and not on design.
- Tammy will work toward merging trunk to logic branch and then logic branch into trunk.
- Summarize what logic does prior to logic-a-thon.
- Update wiki page with overview and example code.
- Overview of Concept_name_tag merge
- Concept name vs. form fields?
- Concept name distinguishes between things like: Lou Gherig's disease and ALS
- Why are we storing on Obs the specific name for question as an option?
- Concept Dictionary should represent reality.
- Creating different concepts for each version and be able to treat them as one concept.
- The prompt would be in the form definition.
- Idea is to have flexibility on the form. (It is a view of a concept.)
- Capture all contexts and what happened when recording.
- How is concept_name_id used in Obs?
- Obs.setConceptName(ConceptName name)
- Quick patch that disables method on Obs and convert it in process of switching to form field.
- Edit Concept
- Can add locales (may take that away)
- Can add mappings.
- Support for tags.
- Capability to distinguish between synonyms for a concept that could be a bar code or unofficial jargon. Like hidden synonyms.
- Concept proposals can be tagged (multi-purpose use of tags).
- Case Preserving. Case Insensitive. (universal thumbs-up to that.)
- We cannot find the concept name wiki page. We love mediawiki but are really leaning towards confluence.
- Temporary patch to disable Obs.setConceptName() and later remove it (add back in later as form field reference).
- It would be awesome to set up an httpunit framework.
- Thumbs down on bug-tracking module
- Thumbs up on a hook in OpenMRS such as a feedback module
- This could automatically e-mail or hook to JIRA/Trac and add what page/obs/concept/stacktrace/version etc.
- Would*not send any patient data.
- Insert Feedback icon viewable on any/all pages that would gather current context and let them add description and then make api call to tracking software.