Child pages
  • 2008-09-25 Developers Conference Call
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

25 September 2008

In Attendance

  • Justin Miranda
  • Ben Wolfe
  • Brian McKown
  • Burke Mamlin
  • Hamish Fraser

Agenda

  • Burke's one more thing that Brian hung up on last week before he could say it:
    • Need to do Logic-a-thon in late October or mid-november (before Thanksgiving).

Minutes

  • Burke needs to write the Roadmap discussed in last week's call
    • Will keep it to easy-to-keep promises at first
  • Tammy is a big part of the logic branch
    • She cannot travel until next year due to a parasitic growth in her uterus, so we need to have it before the new year
    • Options are Oct 16/17, Nov 13th/14th
    • TODO: Burke will send a note to the dev list
  • Hamish has concerns about concept-name-tag branch
    • Andreas is about completed with the work, and a merge is "imminent"
  • PIH is putting together an "expert" group to look at UI things in OpenMRS
  • Hamish is talking with some people that have the ability to have a smaller footprint for radiology images