28 August 2008
- Mike Seaton
- Justin Miranda
- Ben Wolfe
- Brian McKown
- Paul Biondich
- Burke Mamlin
- JIRA Migration (can I start working on it) - Justin
- Merge GUID code to trunk sooner-rather-than-later - Justin
- Do we need to discuss any issues that might be related to these changes?
- Temporary fix is move trac+svn to an OSU managed server?
- Paul is including Justin and Ben on a conversation on them to get that moving
- We will worry about jira at a later date after trac is stabilized
- Should the GUID code be merged to trunk?
- Mike/Darius say its separate from sync functionality, its just that sync requires it
- Should we move to a write-once data model? - Darius
- Make a move to writeonce/DTO objects/web services all in one go?
- Create a design call or a working group for data model changes and discussions so not everyone has to be on it?
- Darius wants to start the design call with his topic – in three thursdays we'll start
- Paul has dibs on the second data model topic