Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
14 August 2008
- Paul Biondich
- Burke Mamlin
- Ben Wolfe
- Sheraz F Noormohammad
- Chase Yarbrough
- Darius Jazayeri
- Mark will have call with Trinity interns, Burke, and Darius
- Release should have a suffix on it. It will be such as: "1.4.0 dev"
- TODO: Fix the OpenMRS installer. (The virtual appliance Yaw made is awesome. Kudos to Yaw. Burke said it's Yawesome!)
- Upul and Ben review Tribe Module
- Tribe was on patient object and Upul moved it to Person Attribute in the tribe module.
- Demonstration on demo.openmrs.org/tribe
- TODO: Get manage tribe in patient section to disappear.
- TODO: Fix edit patient page.
- Liquibase libarary to do SQL updates when you start the war file.
- No need for sqldiff
- SQL changes in xml file.
- TODO: Be sure that we can do custom stuff to run straight sql instead of xml.
- When war does not start... a separate process will allow configuration before startup to apply updates.
- Click yes to step through updates. Click no to go back to "you need to update" page.
- Should have a log-in to have permission to run update. Instead of 1st person to URL gets to update it. :-0
- possibly set up secret password in config in order to access update
- Runs on any database - not just MySQL.
- Other candidates other than Liquibase to support Groovy/Ruby/C# web layers?
- Review hotel arrangements
- Review test examples
- Testing against Use-Cases vs.a Service (as we discussed last week).
- Establish conventions for submitting code. (e.g.: Eventually commits must include tests or you lose commit privileges.)
- Straw man approach.
- How do we manage progress.
- Developers that spend a good amount of time in code reviews.
- Make it ridiculously simple for someone to contribute to Unit tests.
- Page - How to contribute Unit tests.
- Potential Plans
- Straw man on Thursday O-|--<
- Priority List - what code are we going to touch.
- Testing Roadmap with scratch notes.
- Gold Standard / JUnit BestPractices and Antipatterns
- Pair off and test methods.
- Must be writing test code by the afternoon on Thursday.
- Migration of OpenMRS Wiki to Atlassian products
- Huge endeavor to port all of our previous content. Burke will rewrite by hand. Just kidding.
- Probably planning to continue use of Trac instead of trying to migrate to JIRA.
- Saptarshi discusses Registration Module
- Request for Jaxen library in core. (2x faster than Saxon)
- Saxon currently is used in core.
- Should not code against dom4j but rather code against the JAXP interfaces.
- Implementation of offline support.
- Sending Patient Registration information to central server.
- Central server overwrites remote database
- Remote Registraton Module could save registration to xml file to by synced with central server at any time.
- Abstracting new information from patient registration. Don't rely on patient_id.
- Add all patients back in that were registered since the last overwrite of the remote database.
- Diagram process from completely disconnected --> intermittently disconnected --> completely connected.
- Current features:
- Patient search via jQuery using Ajax
- Bar Code support to automatically open patient summary page
- Patient summary page can be printed and given to physician
- Register new patient
- Can put in patient information.
- Global Propery Option to upload patient identifiers or enter them manually.
- If uploading set of identifiers, they are stored in xml file and given to each subsequent new patient.
- TODO: Customization of summary page.
- Tag as version 0.x and solicit feedback from those who download it.