3 July 2008
- Ben Wolfe
- Brian McKown
- Justin Miranda
- Mike Seaton
- Darius Jazayeri
- Hamish Fraser
- Discuss the Release Process
- Concept-name-tag branch review
- Conference call options to allow for more callers?
- Conference call options:
- Skype supports up to 9 people on a call for free
- Callers can be on a skype conference call and skype out to the IU conference number.
- Release Process
- The basic change is to create a 1.3.x branch as soon as the release process starts. Trunk version is incremented to 1.4.0 as soon this happens.
- This allows for a) backports to past versions and b) trunk development to continue while the release process is going on
- Branch review:
- Darius, Burke, Ben, Andreas and whomever volunteers from the dev list
Call adjourned at 10:51