Child pages
  • 2008-06-26 Developers Conference Call
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

26 June 2008

In Attendance

  • Ben Wolfe
  • Brian McKown
  • Burke Mamlin
  • Justin Miranda
  • Mike Seaton

Agenda

  • Change conference call time to allow interns to join?
    • 10 am? TODO: will circulate proposal for time change
  • Schedule biweekly time for openmrs governing board conf call?
  • Durban conference wrap up?
  • 1.3.0 release process

Minutes

  • Looking into new time for the developer's conf call (10 AM ET)
  • Management Meeting calls will use standing Friday calls as needed
  • Discussed some of the progress at Durban. Paul to send out an announcement to follow-up meeting.
  • RC4 tomorrow. Beta testing at one PIH site and at AMPATH (and James Arbaugh) within the next week prior to 1.3 release.
  • TODO: PIH to host a Unit Test-a-thon in Boston sometime in the next 4-6 weeks