8 May 2008
- Paul Biondich
- Burke Mamlin
- Hamish Fraser
- Ben Wolfe
- Brian McKown
- Chris Seebregts
- Eric Manders
- Joaquin Blaya
- Mike Seaton
- Darius Jazayeri
- OIP Updates
- Chris Seebregt's update on openmrs conference
- Paul had fun in Hawaii – without wife and son, unfortunately.
- Chris is running out of scholarship money...will be knocking on some more doors.
- Next steps for invites, etc for the OpenMRS conference were discussed
- The conference organizers want a schedule ahead of time, so we can't do the normal openmrs unconference setup
- Chris is working on the developer codefest and will be more of an unconference
- some mini tutorials will be sprinkled in there
- There is a very large marathon in Durban on the 16th. that means hotel space is limited because everyone and their dog is needing a room.
- As soon as Burke/Paul give Chris word on their calendars he can book flights for the RG crew
- Brian asked about the return value for purgeThing(Thing). It was "decided" on the dev list to just use void as the return value.
- Brian gave updated on complex obs
- Darius will get his FormService api refactoring done over the weekend
- The api service template needs to be verified. See ___ and put your comments there
- Darius is putting a BMI calculation into the defaultPortletController...unfortunately