3 April 2008
- Burke Mamlin
- Darius Jazayeri
- Brian McKown
- Justin Miranda
- Ben Wolfe
- Paul Biondich
- Dave Thomas
- Hamish Fraser
- Complex obs
- API refactoring
- Report API refactoring
- Talked about tagging within the OpenMRS Repository
- Content modules — HIV, TB, etc.
- Distribution = pre-packaged OpenMRS with n modules
- ObsGroup, Sometimes you may want either:
- Flat View: All Obs returned as list of observations.
- Hierarchical View: Obs within the structure of the ObsGroup.
- After merging obs group, release version 1.2.1
- After merging report-api-refactoring, tag as 1.2.2, but do not release.
- After merging api-refactoring, release version 1.3.0
- Report API Refactoring
- Code review April 4 or 7.
- Notify community of the merge.
- API Refactoring
- see OpenMRS_API_Service_Template
- Discussed how API Refactoring will work with synchronization branch.
- Monday is final day for applications.
- Next week make final decision on applicants.
- Complex Obs
- Brian will put up something on Wiki page to share next Conference Call.