Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
6 December 2007
- Darius Jazayeri
- Brian McKown
- Ben Wolfe
- Justin Miranda
- Christian Allen
- Hamish Fraser
- Maros Cunderlik
- Discussed assignments for api_report_refactoring
- Brian is all but done with the backport of parameters into the old cohort filters
- Ben is starting on serialization of the report schema
- Justin is working on logic stuff
- Darius is...
- Discussed serialization contained in the sync branch.
- Maros said that sync isn't really using much of it. They found that using the hibernate interceptor they were able to receive back key-value pairs of properties. The interceptor also takes care of sub-objects and dependencies so they don't have to worry about it.
- Ben will look into using the simple xml framework that was put into the concept_name_branch for openmrs serialization