<html><head><title></title></head><body>1. Review status of GSoC projects
- Matthew Harrison -> OpenOffice XForms Integration
- Zach Elko -> Installer
- Rudd Zwolinski -> BIRT ODA Driver
- Matthias Nuessler -> PDA/XForms Integration
- Gjergi Strakosha -> ETL/Warehousing
- Anders Gjendem -> Synchronization
- Hugo Rodrigues -> Cohort Visualization
- Sashikanth Damaraju -> Patient Visualization
- Vladimir Mitrovic -> Logic Service
- Sarp Centel -> Patient Matching Service
- Desmond Elliott -> Order Entry "Widgets"
- Geoffrey Rekier -> Data Set Definition Tool
1b. For each student project:
- How often do you communicate with your student?
- Is there consensus on what their method of code contribution is (branch/module), and is this set up?
- Any problems?
- Do you need help with mentorship?
- Overall impression of intern progress at this point?
- Will there be a code artifact delivered by mid-term evaluation time (July 9-16th)?
2. Data model changes
- Synchronization data model changes (history tables)
- patient_address changes — Revision 1912
- MVP concept changes
- Each student should update wiki project page for mid-term
- Consider using Google doc as a whiteboard if it helps
- Soliciting community input: consider adding notes to your wiki project page and then e-mailing developer and/or implementer lists to solicit input and direct people to your project page or discussion page for your project