I have to leave at 3:30p EDT for a doctor's appt, so could we discuss these items first?
--Jmiranda 13:33, 3 August 2006 (EDT)
- Update on and plan for (post PIH go-live) handling transactions in OpenMRS
- Form: Paul to discuss auto-generate xsn functionality
- Form: Update on ConceptSet and obs_group_id functionality
- Form: Update on Download Schema use case (ClassCastException)
- Form: Refactor FormEntryUtil's expandXsn() and makeCab() methods
- Need to support Windows and Linux commands (expand/makecab and extract/lcab, respectively).
- We can't just substitute commands because the commands take different parameters based on their environment
- Should we use the message resource bundle (example below)?
NOTE: The application will need to know which environment it is running on, in order to feed in the correct values to each command since those values will be different depending on whether you're running on Linux or Windows.
- Update and plan for PIH go-live
- Orders without encounters
- Associating obs with patient demographic characteristics, and with program enrollment
- Using hard-coded, DB-specific values in code, such as the OrderType for Drug orders
- Widgets: how widgets and (the new) fieldGen work together