<html><head><title></title></head><body>Attending: Hamish, Paul, Burke, Ben, Vibha, Justin, Darius, Neal
- Accessing Spring beans — e.g., ''org.openmrs.api.context.Context.getBean(String beanName)'
- Thread-safety Context generation — e.g., synchronized ContextFactory.createInstance()
- Discuss Justin's event auditing system
- To what degree to use the Spring Framework
- Decision Support
- Coordinating efforts (best use of resources) — Paul, Hamish, and Burke to discuss
- Vibha will start the conversation about decision support services with some suggested methods that she would need
- Hamish, Paul, and Burke will discuss the big picture to coordinate efforts among teams
- Justin will explore the Spring Framework as a potential framework for transaction handline and event processing. Did somebody say Access Oriented Programming?