OpenMRS ID is your key to participating in the OpenMRS community.
Due to spam, we are requiring users request access to our wiki via our helpdesk at http://om.rs/helpdesk
You are logged in.
Your OpenMRS ID: $user.name
E-mail Address: $user.email
Where can I use it?
You can use your OpenMRS ID many places in the OpenMRS community, including:
- Right here on the Confluence wiki system. You must request access from our help desk to use this!
- JIRA, our issue tracking system. You must request access from our help desk to use this!
- Our ID dashboard system, https://id.openmrs.org
- Atlas https://atlas.openmrs.org
- OpenMRS Talk communication hub
Creating your profile page on OpenMRS Talk
In order to build our community and get to know each other, we encourage community members (developers, implementers, etc.) to create a user profile on OpenMRS Talk, including basic information like your name, contact information, and a short biography.
If you ever have problems with OpenMRS ID, open a support ticket. It's not necessary to be logged in to open a support ticket, so if you can't log in, please be sure to include contact information so we know who you are.