Wiki Spaces

Documentation
Projects
Resources

Get Help from Others

Q&A: Ask OpenMRS »
Discussion: OpenMRS Talk »
Real-Time: IRC Chat

IRC Logs

Child pages
  • 2009-03-13 - OpenMRS
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
00:13:01 *** Keelhaul has quit IRC
00:32:48 *** nribeka1 has joined #openmrs
00:37:56 <meonkeys> jmiranda:
00:38:02 <meonkeys> whoops
00:38:07 <meonkeys> jmiranda: Hudson is great.
00:44:46 *** nribeka2 has joined #openmrs
00:47:37 *** nribeka has quit IRC
01:00:51 *** nribeka1 has quit IRC
01:06:19 *** nribeka2 has quit IRC
01:42:20 *** vindyani has joined #openmrs
02:04:17 *** vindyani has quit IRC
02:32:17 *** upul has joined #openmrs
02:56:02 *** isurundt has joined #openmrs
03:03:46 *** Keelhaul has joined #openmrs
03:03:46 *** ChanServ sets mode: +v Keelhaul
03:03:52 *** Keelhaul has quit IRC
03:22:49 *** isurundt has quit IRC
03:24:36 *** isurundt has joined #openmrs
03:33:01 <r0bby> isurundt: what project are you going after for summer of code? :)
03:54:03 <OpenMRSBot> Recent updates in the world of openmrs: OpenMRS Tickets: Ticket #1330 (defect created): ConceptService.getConceptDatatype(String) does not work right: More than one ConceptDatatype found with name Date <http://dev.openmrs.org/ticket/1330>
03:55:55 <isurundt> robby:I'm currently working on Encounter Type Hierachy. So thought to apply the same as my GSOC project
04:00:30 <r0bby> ahh :)
04:20:29 <isurundt> are you working on the same robby ? :)
04:26:05 <OpenMRSBot> Recent updates in the world of openmrs: OpenMRS Changesets: Changeset [7113]: this should be unchecked. <http://dev.openmrs.org/changeset/7113>
04:28:46 <r0bby> isurundt: finishing up last years
05:30:10 <OpenMRSBot> Recent updates in the world of openmrs: OpenMRS Changesets: Changeset [7113]: groovyforms: this should be unchecked. <http://dev.openmrs.org/changeset/7113>
06:06:23 <isurundt> robby:ok great. is there any specific format given by openmrs to write proposals for gsoc??
06:18:35 <jmiranda> isurundt, yes
06:18:38 <jmiranda> http://openmrs.org/wiki/Summer_Of_Code_2009_Application
06:18:41 <OpenMRSBot> <http://ln-s.net/30Gx> (at openmrs.org)
06:26:18 <isurundt> jmiranda, thanx
06:28:38 <r0bby> jmiranda: i think im gonna mentor this summer
06:30:44 <jmiranda> nice
06:30:48 <jmiranda> did you tell burke?
06:32:05 <r0bby> I just emailed them
06:32:07 <r0bby> him and burke
06:32:17 <r0bby> Im not gonna hold my breath on student this year
06:32:27 <r0bby> I'd rather focus on groovy forms w/o pressure
06:32:33 <r0bby> I work better that way :)
06:32:45 <r0bby> i WILL NOT hand this thing over to anybody, it's my baby :)
06:33:00 <r0bby> although I will mentor a groovy-based project though.
06:33:09 <r0bby> as that's where my expertise lies it seems
06:33:17 <r0bby> props ?: null
06:33:23 <r0bby> <3 that operator!
06:33:27 <r0bby> it's got such a cool name
06:33:32 <r0bby> elvis operator
06:33:45 <r0bby> "
06:33:46 <r0bby> I'm not gonna hold my breath on getting into summer of code this summer. As a backup, I've put myself out there as a mentor. I want to work with openmrs in some fashion. I've added my name to the Summer of code 2009 wiki page for the list of mentors. =)
06:33:50 <r0bby> my email to them
06:34:56 <jmiranda> sounds good
06:35:10 <jmiranda> my only question for you is ...
06:35:22 <r0bby> ...?
06:35:42 <jmiranda> how the heck did you change your commit message for the "this should be unchecked" changeset
06:35:59 <r0bby> svn properties :-)
06:36:05 <jmiranda> through eclipse?
06:36:45 <r0bby> TortoiseSVN
06:36:51 <r0bby> I use IDEA
06:37:10 <r0bby> as of last summer, IDEA had best of breed groovy support
06:38:15 <r0bby> hmm
06:38:40 <r0bby> the wysiwyg html form entry module is cool :)
06:41:31 <jmiranda> i hope that one gets done
06:41:36 <jmiranda> but that's a huge project
06:41:42 <r0bby> it is
06:41:45 <r0bby> trust me I know
06:41:54 <r0bby> groovy forms seems easy
06:42:02 <jmiranda> nah
06:42:08 <jmiranda> i never really grasped the concept
06:42:08 <r0bby> it's not bad
06:42:18 <jmiranda> so i assume it's pretty complicated
06:42:43 <r0bby> on e of the future goals of groovyforms is something like a wizard
06:42:54 <r0bby> I can't mentor something like that
06:45:51 <r0bby> yeh getting darius' opinion on me co-mentoring
06:46:14 <r0bby> Although I *DO* have an idea.
06:46:27 <r0bby> nevermind
06:46:34 <r0bby> it's something i wanna do myself :)
06:46:48 <r0bby> (i was gonna throw a project idea out there
06:49:50 <r0bby> I'm not gonna hold my breath on getting into summer of code this summer. As a backup, I've put myself out there as a mentor. I want to work with openmrs in some fashion. I've added my name to the Summer of code 2009 wiki page for the list of mentors. =) /soc
06:49:54 <r0bby> er
06:49:54 <r0bby> sorry
06:50:42 <r0bby> night
06:50:44 <r0bby> I need sleep
06:54:50 *** isurundt has quit IRC
06:55:15 *** isurundt has joined #openmrs
06:57:12 <ajuonline> r0bby: are you sure?
07:00:38 <r0bby> i'm pretty sure
07:00:49 <r0bby> besides mentoring is gonna be far more rewarding
07:04:24 <r0bby> sigh
07:43:22 <ajuonline> r0bby: i meant, about the sleeping part!
07:44:12 <ajuonline> cancerb0y/sprassana doesnt come on IRC ?
08:27:32 <ajuonline> the link to the "mobile forms" initiative on the OpenMRS projects page, points to a non-existent link.
08:27:40 <ajuonline> http://groups.google.com/group/mobile-forms
08:39:57 <jmiranda> yeah, that's weird
08:39:59 <jmiranda> http://code.google.com/p/mobile-forms/
08:40:08 <jmiranda> this is where the "code" is
08:40:55 <jmiranda> ajuonline, perhaps they got rid of the group because of their new wiki
08:40:56 <jmiranda> http://code.dimagi.com/JavaRosa/
08:42:03 <ajuonline> jmiranda: ok, thank you :)
08:42:24 <ajuonline> is there a specific ideas page created for gsoc09?
08:45:23 *** isurundt has quit IRC
08:45:42 <flyankur> ajuonline: http://openmrs.org/wiki/Summer_Of_Code_2009
08:46:38 <jmiranda> ajuonline, http://openmrs.org/wiki/Projects
08:48:14 <jmiranda> ajuonline, flyankur was more correct because you should use the Summer of Code 2009 page to access material about the GSoC
08:48:37 <jmiranda> the Projects page is going to be worked over the next few days
08:49:05 <jmiranda> and there's a chance that we might refactor that page into several different project pages
08:49:24 <jmiranda> either way, you should be able to get to the GSoC projects from either of those pages
08:49:35 <jmiranda> alright, i'm heading to bed
08:49:40 <jmiranda> goodnight y'all
08:50:39 <flyankur> jmiranda: goodnight
08:55:02 <ajuonline> thank you flyankur jmiranda :)
08:55:04 <ajuonline> jmiranda: night!
09:39:12 *** isurundt has joined #openmrs
10:27:15 *** Ankur_ has joined #openmrs
10:27:55 <meonkeys> do you guys use JIRA at all?
10:35:14 *** flyankur has quit IRC
11:45:36 *** upul has quit IRC
12:05:24 *** isurundt has quit IRC
12:14:26 *** bwolfe has joined #openmrs
12:14:26 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o bwolfe
12:58:28 *** Keelhaul has joined #openmrs
12:58:28 *** ChanServ sets mode: +v Keelhaul
13:07:14 *** Keelhaul|afk has joined #openmrs
13:08:21 *** Keelhaul has quit IRC
13:32:48 <Keelhaul|afk> bwolfe: http://rafb.net/p/MRFmFp56.html =/
13:32:57 <Keelhaul|afk> i seem to get a new nullpointerexception when running reports
13:35:37 <bwolfe> ret.append("Patients with " + timeModifier + " obs with value " + ((Concept) value).getName().getName());
13:35:44 <bwolfe> I'm assuming you have a concept without a name
13:35:54 <Keelhaul|afk> again?
13:36:01 <Keelhaul|afk> last time i used it i cheecked all concepts i used had names
13:36:04 <Keelhaul|afk> damn
13:36:31 <Keelhaul|afk> bwolfe: what's the fastest way to find it
13:37:19 <bwolfe> select * from concept where concept_id not in (select concept_id from concept_name);
13:38:01 <Keelhaul|afk> yea, just thought of that =P
13:38:13 <Keelhaul|afk> but i first had to look up the password file for mysql
13:38:29 <bwolfe> ha
13:38:35 <bwolfe> can't remember you password ??
13:39:12 <Keelhaul|afk> it's not mine
13:39:18 <Keelhaul|afk> it's the dept server's
13:39:30 <Keelhaul|afk> the student who set it up made all randomly generated passwords
13:39:32 <Keelhaul|afk> cant remember those
13:40:10 <Keelhaul|afk> i'd change them all but other people are supposed to have access too
13:40:13 <Keelhaul|afk> at least in theory
13:41:02 <Keelhaul|afk> wth 16 rows
13:42:06 <bwolfe> Keelhaul|afk: new concepts? delete concepts? random concepts?
13:43:09 <Keelhaul|afk> concepts i added which USED to be complete
13:43:12 <Keelhaul|afk> dunno what happened
13:43:23 <Keelhaul|afk> also, i used to be able to search concepts by their id
13:43:28 <Keelhaul|afk> now i have to go via the url
13:46:37 <bwolfe> Keelhaul|afk: you should still be able to search by id
13:48:41 <Keelhaul|afk> i dont think they got deleted
13:48:51 <Keelhaul|afk> i bet there're a bunch of loose concept names floating around
13:50:18 <Keelhaul|afk> bwolfe: also, with my module using Location for everything, the regular location management pages will get messy
13:50:30 <Keelhaul|afk> either i should use AOP to filter their data
13:50:33 <Keelhaul|afk> or leave it as is
13:50:36 <Keelhaul|afk> not sure
13:50:59 <bwolfe> Keelhaul|afk: you can overwrite the pages
13:51:05 <Keelhaul|afk> i tried that long ago
13:51:14 <Keelhaul|afk> i dont think it worked
13:51:19 <Keelhaul|afk> or i would've made use of that
13:51:21 <bwolfe> Keelhaul|afk: just map your own urls to the same location.form url
13:51:23 <bwolfe> etc
13:51:26 <Keelhaul|afk> ok
13:51:55 <Keelhaul|afk> what is the workflow to remove a child location for good
13:52:05 <Keelhaul|afk> loc.removeChildLocaion(child);
13:52:15 <Keelhaul|afk> ls.purgeLocation(child);
13:52:20 <Keelhaul|afk> ls.saveLocation(loc);
13:52:20 <Keelhaul|afk> ?
13:52:40 <Keelhaul|afk> or do i have to save the child first
13:54:57 <bwolfe> that looks right
13:57:15 *** atomicturtle has joined #openmrs
13:58:55 *** atomicturtle has quit IRC
13:59:59 *** atomicturtle has joined #openmrs
14:05:32 *** atomicturtle has quit IRC
14:05:45 *** atomicturtle has joined #openmrs
14:16:23 <Keelhaul|afk> hmm nope, no loose names
14:16:44 <Keelhaul|afk> gotta reboot
14:16:45 *** Keelhaul|afk is now known as Keelhaul
14:19:44 *** atomicturtle has left #openmrs
14:21:03 *** Keelhaul has joined #openmrs
14:21:03 *** ChanServ sets mode: +v Keelhaul
14:51:07 <r0bby> bwolfe: thinking of mentoring this summer =)
14:51:18 <bwolfe> r0bby: no coding ?
14:51:20 <r0bby> student thing isn't gonna fly it seems
14:51:24 <bwolfe> or coding on the side? :-)
14:51:29 <r0bby> no, i'll code
14:51:32 <r0bby> I have to
14:51:54 <Keelhaul> or else what =P
14:52:12 <r0bby> Gonna see if Darius is willing to allow me to co-mentor the wysiwyg html form designer for html form entry module :)
14:52:25 <Keelhaul> is there a final list of gsoc projects?
14:52:31 <Keelhaul> !gsoc2009
14:52:31 <OpenMRSBot> Keelhaul: "gsoc2009" --- http://openmrs.org/wiki/Summer_Of_Code_2009
14:54:05 <bwolfe> Keelhaul: for us for for google?
14:54:34 <r0bby> bwolfe: would you accept me as a mentor ? :)
14:54:37 <Keelhaul> for you
14:54:46 <r0bby> I added mys3elf to the list of mentors
14:54:53 <r0bby> pending acceprtance :)
14:55:01 <Keelhaul> um
14:55:02 <bwolfe> r0bby: did you email burke ?
14:55:06 <Keelhaul> why is there an installation wizard
14:55:06 <r0bby> I did
14:55:09 <r0bby> and paul
14:55:26 <r0bby> and ema8iled darius checking to see if he wants to co-mentor
14:55:30 <r0bby> w/ me :)
14:55:37 <r0bby> otherwise i'll figure some project out
14:55:45 <bwolfe> r0bby: do you think you could provide sufficient guidance and training to a fresh new developer ?
14:56:00 <r0bby> perhaps adding groovy scripting support to html form entry module
14:56:20 <r0bby> I could try :)
14:56:41 <r0bby> I got class now though :)
14:56:45 <r0bby> o/
14:57:00 <r0bby> bwolfe: are you questing if i can/
14:57:01 <r0bby> :x
14:57:30 <r0bby> i'll check back here in an hr
14:57:39 <bwolfe> r0bby: I'm asking if you personally feel like it
14:58:20 <Keelhaul> that's actually not that easy to answer
14:58:25 <Keelhaul> depends on the project, maybe
14:59:12 <bwolfe> Keelhaul: if you helped design the project (or chose one that you liked)
15:00:08 <Keelhaul> the encounter type hieararchy projects soudns very similar to what i've been doing
15:00:14 <Keelhaul> but i fail to see the use case
15:00:52 <Keelhaul> ah hm, since when is that wizard in
15:01:16 <bwolfe> december or so
15:01:28 <Keelhaul> i had to reinstall windows and everything and forgot to drop a runtime props file, as usual
15:01:31 <Keelhaul> and it still started
15:01:39 <Keelhaul> but gave me an exception at the start page
15:02:16 <bwolfe> Keelhaul: exception ?
15:02:37 <Keelhaul> not internal
15:02:41 <Keelhaul> on the tomcat level
15:03:11 <Keelhaul> ERROR - RequestContextAwareTag.doStartTag(84) |2009-03-13 15:56:08,967| No WebApplicationContext found: no ContextLoaderListener registered?
15:03:11 <Keelhaul> java.lang.IllegalStateException: No WebApplicationContext found: no ContextLoaderListener registered?
15:03:48 <Keelhaul> oops this is from the middle of the stack trace
15:03:49 <Keelhaul> ERROR - FrameworkServlet.initServletBean(244) |2009-03-13 15:53:40,823| Context initialization failed
15:03:49 <Keelhaul> org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean named 'messageSourceServiceTarget' is defined
15:04:46 <bwolfe> Keelhaul: whats before that
15:05:24 <bwolfe> meeting, bbl
15:05:39 <Keelhaul> http://rafb.net/p/9zYn7H39.html
15:05:42 <Keelhaul> this is the whole thing
15:17:11 *** jops87 has left #openmrs
15:54:09 <Keelhaul> bwolfe: it doesnt overwrite existing pages, it adds duplicates =/
15:54:40 <bwolfe> Keelhaul: ?
15:54:53 <Keelhaul> i tried to overwrite the existing location management pages
15:55:02 <Keelhaul> it just adds additional links with the same name to the admin panel
15:56:51 <bwolfe> Keelhaul: you override via the moduleApplicationContext mapping
15:57:13 <bwolfe> http://openmrs.org/wiki/Module_Application_Context_File
15:57:14 <OpenMRSBot> <http://ln-s.net/1XO_> (at openmrs.org)
15:57:50 <Keelhaul> bwolfe: ah hmm, maybe i'm not using the same prop value
16:03:03 <OpenMRSBot> Recent updates in the world of openmrs: OpenMRS Tickets: Ticket #1331 (enhancement created): Move "Manage Locations" to its own group on the admin panel <http://dev.openmrs.org/ticket/1331>
16:08:34 <Keelhaul> bwolfe: wait, all i have to do is override the prop, no extension?
16:15:12 <bwolfe> no exetnsion needed
16:16:00 <Keelhaul> nice
16:16:08 <Keelhaul> that saves me a few unnecessary links
17:07:06 <OpenMRSBot> Recent updates in the world of openmrs: OpenMRS Changesets: Changeset [7119]: sockethl7listener:link to the latest openmrs-api (7091) <http://dev.openmrs.org/changeset/7119> || OpenMRS Changesets: Changeset [7118]: dss:link to the latest openmrs-api (7091) <http://dev.openmrs.org/changeset/7118> || OpenMRS Changesets: Changeset [7117]: chica:link to the latest openmrs-api (7091) <http://dev.openmrs.org/changeset/7117> || OpenMRS Changesets: Changeset [7116]: chica:link to the latest openmrs-api (7091) <http://dev.openmrs.org/changeset/7116> || OpenMRS Changesets: Changeset [7115]: atd:link to the latest openmrs-api (7091) <http://dev.openmrs.org/changeset/7115> || OpenMRS Changesets: Changeset [7114]: openmrs-logic: change for ticket 1314 - tinyint(1) datatype using sql tag <http://dev.openmrs.org/changeset/7114>
17:28:52 *** isurundt has joined #openmrs
17:29:45 *** Echidna has quit IRC
17:32:24 <isurundt> hey ben
17:38:52 *** Keelhaul has quit IRC
17:42:23 <jmiranda> hey isurundt
17:42:59 <isurundt> jmiranda:seems bwolfe is away
17:43:43 <jmiranda> yeah ... he does that a lot
17:43:59 <isurundt> jmiranda: i have a question regarding the encounter type hierachy(Ticket:1315).
17:44:06 <jmiranda> shoot
17:44:16 <isurundt> is it really needed to add a property "childencounertypes" for the "EncounterType" class as in the Location Hierachy or is it sufficient to add a method to get the child encounter types to the "EncounterService"
17:44:22 <jmiranda> !ticket 1315
17:44:22 <OpenMRSBot> jmiranda: Ticket #1315: http://dev.openmrs.org/ticket/1315
17:47:34 *** tharanga has joined #openmrs
18:04:38 <isurundt> jmiranda: you there ?
18:07:42 <bwolfe> isurundt: I would prefer a child_encounter_types property
18:07:56 <bwolfe> isurundt: that doesn't mean another column in the database though
18:08:21 <bwolfe> isurundt: you can use hibernate to fill in the child_encounter_types list via the mapping file (see what was done in the Location.hbm.xml file)
18:08:26 <isurundt> yes. we can retrieve thos
18:08:42 <isurundt> yes. i had a look at that.
18:15:11 <jmiranda> isurundt, sorry ... jumped on a call
18:15:22 <jmiranda> i'll be back in a few minutes
18:15:32 <isurundt> jmiranda:ok.
18:16:37 <r0bby> bwolfe: i think i can do it :)
18:16:45 <r0bby> granted the project is within my skillset
18:16:51 <bwolfe> !refer isurundt [tabcomplete]
18:16:51 * OpenMRSBot refers isurundt to "tabcomplete" --- Most IRC clients let you easily write someone's nickname in the channel using tab completion. Just type the first few letters, then <tab>, and voila!
18:16:53 <bwolfe> :-)
18:17:26 <isurundt> ben:great.. :)
18:18:50 <isurundt> ben: do you agree with what jmiranda said? I had a look at the location class. having a doubt whether to incude this property
18:19:44 <bwolfe> isurundt: do you mean the reverse ? did you mean to ask jmiranda if he agrees with me? :-)
18:22:53 <isurundt> ben: :). i need to get a feedback from you..
18:23:33 <r0bby> bwolfe: so yeh
18:23:35 <r0bby> =)
18:23:48 <bwolfe> r0bby: good
18:24:05 <r0bby> If i don't know the answer, i know how to look it up :)
18:24:13 <bwolfe> r0bby: in that case though, you're going to need to pick whether to be a mentor or shoot for being a student here (or anywhere)
18:24:38 <r0bby> mentor
18:24:52 <r0bby> I'm thinking about co-mentoring with Darius
18:24:59 <r0bby> (is that even allowed?)
18:25:04 <isurundt> :)
18:25:04 <r0bby> *IF* he wants
18:25:34 <r0bby> otherwise I think we should add groovy scripting support to the html form entry module
18:25:46 <r0bby> but finding groovy coders is hard
18:26:41 <bwolfe> r0bby: we usually have a main mentor and a backup mentor. the backup mentor can be as involved or uninvolved as needed. they are really there for emergencies, but if they want to help more, great
18:28:33 <r0bby> hrm
18:28:52 <r0bby> need to figure out a project then :/
18:32:04 <isurundt> robby: perhaps you can co-mentor with bwolfe for Encounter Type Hierachy project :)
18:32:22 <r0bby> I'd rather do the wysiwyg
18:32:26 <bwolfe> isurundt: aren'
18:32:34 <r0bby> reason: my knowledge of the OpenMRS api is weak
18:32:35 <bwolfe> isurundt: aren't you going to have that done here soon ? :-)
18:34:21 <isurundt> bwolfe: working on that. but since im participating for gsoc this time, hope to apply that as my gsoc project as well.
18:34:27 <isurundt> is it ok?
18:35:31 <bwolfe> isurundt: only kind of. work done before gsoc starts doesn't "count" (according to google). so you would have to either expand the project for another 3 months of work, or just pick a different project
18:36:05 <bwolfe> isurundt: I would assume you could finish encounter type hierarchy before we pick students. that would make your own application to openmrs look much better. you could then do any project you chose. :-)
18:37:40 * r0bby sighs
18:39:22 <r0bby> isurundt: you wanna learn groovy :)
18:42:57 <isurundt> bwolfe : ok. i will try to work on that. But i would prefer to do that as my gsoc project since these days i am structed with my university exams(till 30th March)
18:43:49 <r0bby> would groovy scripting support for the html form entry module be a good project for me to mentor?
18:43:55 <r0bby> :)
18:44:01 <jmiranda> isurundt, quick ... delete your patches
18:44:14 <jmiranda> you can pretend you didn't start
18:44:25 <r0bby> except this is logged!
18:44:27 <jmiranda> don't tell bwolfe though
18:44:30 * r0bby gets out the tin foil hats
18:44:35 <jmiranda> shoot :)
18:45:59 <bwolfe> haha
18:46:03 <isurundt> :)
18:46:22 <r0bby> o/
18:52:26 <r0bby> odds of me getting into soc this year as a student is slim
18:52:33 <r0bby> ohh bwolfe
18:52:37 <r0bby> props ?: null
18:52:39 <r0bby> :D
18:52:47 <r0bby> be hold the power of the groovy truth
18:52:54 <r0bby> and the elvis operator!
18:52:55 <r0bby> :D
18:52:56 <jmiranda> bwolfe, any reason we can't just tag encounter types
18:53:13 <jmiranda> seems like a much easier solution to the problem
18:53:27 <isurundt> :D
18:54:03 <bwolfe> r0bby: I don't know what you're trying to say
18:54:11 <bwolfe> jmiranda: tag them for what purpose ?
18:54:36 <r0bby> bwolfe: i use it when getting the properties of the class
18:54:41 <r0bby> I changed it up last night
18:54:51 <r0bby> ?: is called the elvis operator in groovy
18:55:02 <jmiranda> to group encounter types
18:56:18 <jmiranda> so i can say getEncounterTypesByTag("patient visit")
18:57:02 *** Ankur__ has joined #openmrs
18:57:39 *** Ankur_ has quit IRC
18:58:35 <bwolfe> jmiranda: this hierarchy is more about being able to group forms/encounters: being able to say "ADULT RETURN VISIT" is the parent of ("GENERAL PATIENT INFO", "ENCOUNTER INFO", "ADULT RETURN PART 1", "ADULT RETURN PART 2")
18:59:09 <isurundt> agree
18:59:15 <jmiranda> ok
18:59:48 <r0bby> to recap -- it's been awhile since i hacked on groovy forms
18:59:51 <jmiranda> the use case i was thinking of, was for reporting and being able to find out whether a patient had an encounter of a certain type within a period
18:59:54 <r0bby> nevermind
18:59:57 <r0bby> let me go back to the wiki
18:59:59 <jmiranda> and not a specific encounter type
19:00:12 <jmiranda> but rather "patient visit" vs "home visit" vs "lab encounter"
19:00:44 <jmiranda> i think either solution works for this
19:00:57 <jmiranda> was just thinking that a "class" or "tag" would have been ok as a first pass
19:05:01 *** pascal__ has joined #openmrs
19:19:39 *** pascal__ has quit IRC
19:57:07 *** pygi has joined #openmrs
19:57:08 <pygi> hi
19:57:26 <pygi> ajuonline, ah, I knew you're tracking me!
19:57:40 <ajuonline> lol :D
19:58:04 <ajuonline> pygi: i think, its the other wise, :P
19:58:08 <ajuonline> i see that you just joined?
19:59:12 <pygi> ajuonline, yup
19:59:16 <pygi> but I was here ages ago too :p
20:00:09 <ajuonline> pygi: you are _just_ a kid :P
20:00:36 <pygi> and I intend to stay a kid!
20:02:40 <pygi> ajuonline, so again, what do you have against me? xD
20:03:39 <ajuonline> pygi: :P
20:04:26 <ajuonline> nothing, its fun no ? :P
20:04:51 <ajuonline> primary reason, is, you havent finished watching Heroes S01.
20:05:32 <pygi> ajuonline, o com'on
20:05:35 <pygi> I watched the last episode
20:06:08 <pygi> (I think, if it was that one where two people flew in the air)
20:06:42 *** tharanga has quit IRC
20:08:14 <ajuonline> he he ok :)
20:09:50 <pygi> ajuonline, was that the last one?
20:10:28 <ajuonline> i think that, but, i am on S03, so I kinda cant recall properly :P
20:10:44 <pygi> right
20:13:10 <pygi> ajuonline, you didn't knew I do bzr?
20:14:45 <ajuonline> pygi: no. not that you are going to write a book :P
20:14:54 *** isurundt has left #openmrs
20:15:11 <pygi> ajuonline, I am just a bit late with it, since I've been ill lately and studies and all :-/
20:15:36 <ajuonline> pygi: good luck with it :)
20:15:43 <pygi> thanks, will need it :)
20:17:11 <pygi> ajuonline, poke me in say 4-5 months, and I'll try to send you a copy
20:18:10 <ajuonline> pygi: 4-5 months? and a hard copy or an e-version? :P
20:18:19 <pygi> hard copy
20:18:27 <ajuonline> awesome :P thanks
20:18:32 <ajuonline> where are you bsaed?
20:18:36 <ajuonline> based*
20:18:38 <pygi> Croatia, Europe, why?
20:18:51 <ajuonline> wondering how much it would cost to send :)
20:18:55 <ajuonline> I am in India :)
20:19:01 <pygi> nah, I'll make my publisher send it xD
20:19:13 <ajuonline> he he evil
20:19:22 <pygi> you weren't expecting a signed copy I assume? xD
20:19:48 <ajuonline> you should
20:20:12 <pygi> sending books to the other part of the world is IMHo too expensive
20:20:26 <pygi> sending 40 papers to a nearby country costs 15$
20:20:35 <pygi> sending book to India would cost 500$
21:17:04 *** pascal__ has joined #openmrs
21:46:21 *** pascal__ has quit IRC
22:07:13 *** bwolfe has quit IRC
23:00:48 *** antonh_ has joined #openmrs
23:23:45 *** pygi has quit IRC
23:28:57 *** antonh_ is now known as antonh
23:29:00 *** pascal__ has joined #openmrs
23:53:43 <OpenMRSBot> Recent updates in the world of openmrs: OpenMRS Changesets: Changeset [7120]: ClinicalSummaryModule: Committing changes that have been applied in … <http://dev.openmrs.org/changeset/7120>
23:58:36 *** pascal__ has quit IRC
  • No labels